Thursday, March 26, 2015

Navidad en México

December 22, 2014

Dear Family,

Well, this week went so much better! We found so many new people to teach, and no our days are filling up with work. I am enjoying the Holiday Spirit, after a few tough weeks when my companion and I felt really low, we are extremely grateful to have the Spirit of the Lord guiding us as we put forth our efforts to serve Him.

Well, it has rained a couple times here, and after a dry year for this region of the world, it is good to have precipitation. I would like to snow in Utah as well, but more snow always falls in January. I have had no problem staying warm, a few members gave me some more socks.

Great! Kenzie is working and earning money! With the college life let's see how long she can keep it. Livi, well we all know that she is a whirlwind child, and the holiday time with a school break doesn't help one bit. I'll see how Cami is doing on Wednesday.

I Love this time I have dedicated to our Lord. I know that is a true and real work. I am grateful for the little miracles and whispers that constantly teach us to choose and do the right, and I know that this year we can feel of the Love of God even greater in our homes if we accept His Gift. I know that this church is true and was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith, and that our Savior Jesus Christ Lives, and I hope to enter into His mansions above. 

Feliz Navidad! I love you!


Elder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment