Thursday, March 26, 2015

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!

Dear Family,

January 1, 2015

This week we had an awesome time! We enjoyed navidad and today we organized another game of soccer, this time with the Zone leaders. The sisters in my zone had one baptism and two confirmaciones, and it looks like these wards are finally going to have a baptism! We have two baptisms that are extremely sure in January, and we are filling up February rapidly. We saw Ceaser Valdez twice this week, and although he hasn't been able to make it to church His family is still doing very well, and enjoying the holidays. They have plans to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, and I offered them a room. I want to everything I can this week so that this holiday time they can go to church again.

The only downside- I don't know if I’ll be here to see all of this success. Translados are Monday, and odds are good that I'll be changed to another area. We had a hope that they would open Palmeras in order to ease the workload to something normal (if that even exists in the Service of the Lord), maybe spilling me and my trainee up to show the new companions the sector. They issue is that they are minimizing the number of missionaries in the mission to only about 200, and with two wards that don't take up a bunch of land and the minimal progressive results in the Work, it may be a long time before they re-open Palmeras. So, in short, odds are good that my newly trained son will stay here enjoying success in a tough part of the mission.

As for food, the only thing special about it was that there was A LOT!

We have found some really cool people to teach ultimately, and they appear to be receptive to our message.

I love this Fully Dedicated service to the Lord, and I am Grateful for the pains, the tiring days, and the heartache that passes in Mission Life. It gives me more joy only thinking in the success one could obtain, and the glory a soul can receive as they make their first covenant with our Heavenly Father. I know that he loves each and every one of us, and has given us this life to learn, experience, and prepare. I know that this is a real physical work that can bring families and influence the salvation of many Children of God. I hope that all is well at home, and I will write on Monday I believe.

Sincerely,


Elder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment