Thursday, March 26, 2015

Elder Tobler se queda

January 5, 2015

Dear Family,

This week was a nice week to end training Elder Ruiz, and to end me time in this sector- but the Lord has other Plans. Elder Tobler se queda, and so I stay here to continue establishing the church here in the wards Palmeras y Los Altos. I will continue working hard and I hope this week ends better. I don’t have a lot to say since Thursday...

We received the Translados really late, on Sunday at 9. The Zone Leaders told me that I’m staying here, my trainee left to San Quentin (Far, far away), and that the most part of the Zone stayed the same. It is not a bad stake to pass this time of year, but I’ll be here until about Valentine’s Day. The President mentioned that December was not a good month for us, and that we can better ourselves as a mission. I night train again in February, but for now I’ll just focus on the baptisms we have right now. We have several for January and February, and I hope to find the other 3 baptisms for February and all 4 for the month of March.

Good to here that life is back on track in Utah, I hope there is plenty of snow to enjoy there as you all return to your classes. Kenzie mentioned to me in a moment that she wants to go on a mission- I want to confirm that thought before it was made public. I hope Livi is doing well and that she stops growing until I come home! Wow, and Kenzie is going back to college, I heard that it is ABSOLUTELY FROZEN in Logan. 

As for me currently I have a frog in my throat, just the funnier to speak Spanish as an American, but enjoying the mission. I should have an awesome birthday, since I’m going to be in this same sector after all.

I love this mission. I am extremely grateful for my president, and I am grateful for our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, and I hope to live in His kingdom aside our Heavenly Father. I love you all, and I hope you can continue perfecting yourselves ddia con dia.

Sincerely,


Elder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment