Thursday, March 26, 2015

Calcetines

December 15, 2014

Dear Family,

Quickly I want to let you know that This week as extremely tough as a missionary, but the spirit of Christmas has definitely come to México, even though it doesn´t even think about snowing here. We had a multi-zone training meeting followed by a Christmas dinner and activities. It has been he only gay we have enjoyed ourselves as a mission like his, and I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR THE LOVE MY LEADERS HAVE FOR ME. Tell me what your plans are for Christmas, so that we can coordinate with the families well with the phone call and the various meals that they will undoubtedly give us. I have received a card from the Beverly’s this week, and I am filling up the tree even more, it is a wonderful idea! I will send you a photo of the tree after Christmas. I am dry, they say I’m healthy, and I am actually skinning up, which is the reverse of what happens around December. Good this it’s almost Christmas, right? Remember to Share the Gift! Through Christ we can be redeemed for our sins. I know that he has risen, and that we can appreciate His atoning sacrifice this winter and put emphasis in life and in the life we can have thanks to him. I love you all, and I am grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,


Elder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment