Monday, November 17, 2014

Vamos a bautizar cada semana... pero nesecitamos personas [We will baptize every week ... but we need people]

June 2

Dear family at home,

The past week we baptized Perla, the daughter of Marina.  The mother was baptized the weekend before I came here, and with the ward council we are watching out for the six recent converts, two of them I had the blessed opportunity to baptize. Between them and the work of reactivation, our numbers are a little low, but we have four investigators who are progressing towards their baptismal dates, including one for this upcoming week.

As for food, there is nothing new.  Tortas are amazing, I had chile relleno otra vez este semana, [chile relleno again this week] and the Mexican sodas are a little funky.

I love you all, and wish to express my experiences more fully in the following semana.  


Sincerely you son, Elder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment