Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Espias de la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos dias


Dear Family,

So, Want to know what I did this week? I broke into the house of the first councilor of the Stake, I became a Spy for a day with the Zone Leaders, we are increasing the workload, and we taught a less active family what is not a fireside reunion. I will leave you hanging ´cause I gotta go, but we are achieving more success here and I love this great opportunity to raise my voice unto my brethren here in Tijuana, and I appreciate all the love and prayers that I receive from Home. I know that this is the work of the Lord, and it is never easy but the sacrifice of our time, of our money, of all our energies is well worth the eternal reward our Lord has promised us. We have baptisms coming up, and I'll keep you informed.

Hey Cami I have a job for you- could you define the word Apprehensive for me? Please? Actually, Kenzie hasn't written me for a while, but I am glad she received her Patriarchal Blessing, and I hope she continues to prepare herself for the Call to serve our king. I hope President Starkie is all right, let him know that he doesn't need to worry about me. Send my salutations a Bro Kitchens.

I love you all,

Elder TOBLER

No comments:

Post a Comment