Monday, December 15, 2014

Vamos a Trabajar (Let's Work)

Dear Family,                                                                       July 21, 2014

I do not have much time today, but maybe I’ll write tomorrow. I had many remarkable experiences this week, with my companion Élder Torres, with people, food, and especially with the Lord. We didn’t baptize anyone yet, but we have three that are progressing well. My new companion came today, Élder Ramirez. I knew him while I was in Miramar, he was stationed to the side of my area there. Today he came from very far, from Colorado San Luis cities, and I only have a few moments to share my testimony that I know this church is true. God will protect every individual, family, and country that first puts forth their valiant effort to serve the Lord. Many question the truth of the gospel, and thanks to questions such as these our God revealed to Jose smith the fullness of the gospel. I love you all, and wish to maximize this chance I have to serve the Lord and reflect the indestructible examples of confidence in the Lord.

Sincerely your son and brother,


Élder Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment