Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today's The Day!

Hello Everyone!  This is James.  I am so excited to leave this afternoon to the Missionary Training Center in Provo.  I had that "first day of school" feeling, I woke up at 4:30 and could not go back to sleep.  Last night I was set apart as a missionary, with my family to share the experience with me.  My bags are packed, my spirit is ready, and I go in preparation to serve and preach to the people in Tijuana the Lord has prepared for me.  Thank you everyone who supports me and given me opportunities of service, wisdom, love, and friendship.  I will apply the shared testimonies and the knowledge you have given me in my servitude to the Lord in these next two years.

I am very excited, ready, and grateful.
Elder James Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment